Terms and Conditions of Sale
Disclaimer: for all events / workshops
Inna Segal and anyof the organizers associated with her work, reserves the right to change or cancel, dates or venues of any workshops or events where she will teach - up until 72 hours before an event. All deposits and payments for the workshops are non-refundable and non-transferable, unless the workshop is cancelled by the organizers. Inna Segal reserves the right to change the content of events, the length of the workshop, speaker(s) at workshops at any time without notification in any country or city and will not be responsible for covering airfare, hotel or any other costs incurred by the registrants. All our classes require a minimum number of students to proceed. If your class does not have enough students we reserve the right to cancel it up to 72 hours before the time of the class. We will inform you of a cancellation or change of venue by email. If we cancel the class or move it to a location that is no longer convenient, you will be offered a full refund of the course fees paid. (This offer only stands if the venue is moved 72 hour prior to the event. We will not offer a refund if you had several weeks notice of the change of venue.)
Health & Medical Disclaimer
The information provided within this site is strictly for the purposes of information only and is not a replacement or substitute for professional advice, doctors visit or treatment. The provided content on this site should serve, at most, as a companion to a professional consult. It should under no circumstance replace the advice of your primary care provider. You should always consult your primary care physician prior to starting any new fitness, nutrition, weight loss or health regime. Use of the programs, advice and information contained in this website is at the sole choice and risk of the reader or participant.
Every results testimonial on this website is from an individual who has followed the teachings of Inna Segal. The testimonials were from individuals who participated in one of Inna Segal’s events and are answering questions about their experience with regards to the event, retreat or product.
Results were self-reported by the participants and therefore cannot be confirmed. Results may not be typical. Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and it’s potential.
Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee. Any claims made or results reported are not typical. Your Results may vary. Where specific examples are quoted from individuals there is no assurance you will do as well.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title;
- contact information including email address;
- credit card and/or bank account details;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests; and
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, telephone, facsimile or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We will not direct market to anyone unless they have been given an opportunity to opt out of receiving future direct marketing communications.
However, if we contact you for the purpose of direct marketing, without having obtained your consent first, because it is impracticable for us to do so, we will at that time provide you with the opportunity to decline any further marketing communications at no cost to you.
You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose your personal information to organisations outside of InnaSegal.com.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from us.
A cookie is a small piece of information which is stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- In publishing this website, the author does not guarantee the suitability, effectiveness or appropriateness of any products or treatments. The author has no medical background or training; therefore use the information, products and services on this website at your own risk.
- The information, services, products, messages and articles in this website, individually and collectively, are provided with the understanding that the author is not engaged in rendering medical advice or recommendations.
- Statements and information regarding books and any products mentioned within this site have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.
- No warranty, expressed or implied, is given as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information herein this website, or for obtaining legal advice. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, neither the author nor any other parties who have been involved in the creation, preparation, printing, or delivering of this website assume responsibility for the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, errors or omissions of said information and assume no liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages as well as any circumstance for any complication, injuries, side effects or other medical accidents to person or property arising from, or in connection with the use or reliance upon any information contained herein.